Saturday, July 28, 2012

Honey Mustard

                                                          Look of the Week: 






Okay, so it is indeed clear why I called this Outfit of the week Honey "Mustard" because that's the best way I can describe the color of this top I'm wearing. 

The top I'm wearing can be worn with fitted skinnies or how I chose to wear them, with leggings. I love leggings, can't you tell. LOL.  It depends on your Height with this top if this is the top for you because if you're taller i don't think you could pull this off as is, you'd have to wear a bottom.

The design on the shirt is a beautiful blossoming "TREE"

Top- The Local Boutique
Hat- Forever 21
Accessories- Fredrick's (which I wish I didn't wear with this particular outfit..my bad)
Leggings- American Apparel
Boots- The Shoe Lady Boutique(Detroit)




For any questions, comments or just feel the need to share some love, feel FREE to leave it in the comment box below(don't be shy) I don't bite..promise. Remember, God Loves you and so do I...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment