Friday, July 27, 2012

Sorry for my absence




Hey Ladies,

I'd like to send my apologies for my absence on my blog. I've been extremely busy with personal matter. But I'm back, and I can't wait to share my latest pictures, thoughts, looks, fashion hauls and beauty tips. Also, I'm going to post my beauty of the Month for the Month of August. Thank again to my last beauty of the Month "Chandra" for your participation.

Thanks again everyone for your patience and understanding...


Love you all,

Lo'

2 comments:

  1. Hey hunni bunni. I love what you're doing. You're such an inspiration and I love you dearly. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Yiannismom..thanks lovely. Everything I do..I do it with others in mind. I've become way more self-less over the years. Thanks for the support. I truly appreciate it. The constant support motivates me to keep doing what I'm doing. To GOD I give all the GLORY I hope his light continue to shine so he can use to continue to motivate and inspire others.xoxo

    ReplyDelete