Tuesday, August 7, 2012

AUGUST BEAUTY OF THE MONTH

FabLOcity's "AUGUST" Beauty of the Month is None other than the beautiful :                                




                     Ms. Moiro Konchellah


I've known Moiro for years and she's a very "special" young lady (and I mean that in a good way). Moiro has the sweetest heart and she's one of the kindest people I've ever met. I have to confess,  I wasn't always a fan of Moiro's..LOL.(sorry Mo). It wasn't always LOVE at first sight with she and I(well on my part), and It was because I always thought she was weird and totally didn't understand or "got" her sense of humor, so it made me stand off(ish) when it came to her. God blessed and showed me the "real" her and I have to admit..BOY WAS I WRONG, and what a lesson I learned. She is an amazing woman, fun to be around, hilarious, and most importantly, she's God-fearing, with a pure heart. Wait, did I mention that the chick can SANG??!!!! Okay, I'm not going to tell it all I'm going to allow her tell you a little more about herself...and make sure you pay attention to that sense of humor of hers..smh.lol.









                                       Getting to know our Beauty Of the Month: 


Name: Moiro Konchellah (I love my name)


Hometown: Belle Glade, FL


Age: Kissing 30 on the cheek (29 until 8/19/12)


Children: One day, after proper Protocol (Ring, Marriage, REC-reate,RE-create)


Siblings: 5-- 4sister, 1brother


Spouse: One day...#PrayChurch


Favorite Food: Pancakes, my morning dessert


Occupation: Singer/Vocal Coach


What do you enjoy doing on your Spare time?? I can confidently say that in my Spare TIme, I take the BEST naps Ever. No, they are waaay better than yours. I also enjoy pursuing natural hair-care websites & articles, and spending time with the loved ones.


Describe your Fashion/Styles?? I'd say I'm a Chameleonic, Semi-Adventurous, Put-Together Princess. Too much??*shrugs*  I've challenged myself to reshop in my closet for the year, to see how many different pairing I could come up with. I'm a firm believer in my mom's fashion mantra "Everything my my closet matches" 


Hobbies: Singing Happy Birthday to people, Karaoke-ing, Dancing( I do mean cabbage patch), Researching current and classical artist and iRun every now and then.


Inspired By: Holy Spirit, Mom and various random songs, occurrences & people


Favorite Beauty Products:  Terresentials organic hair wash(Lavender Garden), M.A.C, and E.L.F eyeshadows, Covergirl lashblast mascara, Vaseline on the kisser before bed and Water!


What are TWO things that people may or would be surprise to know about you? A) I prefer to shop solo; sometimes I shop slow, sometimes I shop quick. B) I'm a world class packer; if packing was a sport, i'd be in the London Olympics right now.


Favorite Gadget?? ummb...Go-Go-Gadget Shoes? LOL...i'm not really a gadget girl. My phone is enough, i'm app'd out.


If you could go ANYWHERE in the WOrld for FREE where would it be?? I would definitely travel to Kenya(Nairobi & Kilgoris), to spend time with my father side of the family, do missions work, and breath in the culture.


What Books do you enjoy Reading? The Bible-faith, hope, love, wisdom, help, and some interesting, intriguing characters & stories. All in one book. Score. I also love Toni Morrison's "Song Of Solomon"


Do you have any favorite Hairstyles, if so what are they?? I love big, fluffy, well-maintained natural hair, and fro hawks. I'm working towards a modern fro of Esperanza Spalding-esque proportions.


What is some of the BEST advice you've ever receive?? Phil 4:4-8...Thanks, Paul


If you could give any advice to the Ladies on the Blog what would it be? You are God's workmanship; a valuable, precious gem. Never second -guess your worth; Always allow God to polish prepare & position you. 


Do you have any hidden Talents?? Nope, I don't hide my talents! Matt: 25: 14-30!LOL


Describe your Style?? Simply put, I LOVE scarves, I love pops of color, and I love my Wonder Woman(rain) boots!



So there you have it Ladies, our August Beauty of the Month..Ms. Moiro Konchellah


Photo By: David Jackson

Moiro Performing at a concert




Moiro wearing her "favorite" boots :o)




Moiro mentioned that she LOVES singing Happy Birthday to people..she's telling the truth. Don't believe me, check out her website ---->>ORDER A SINGING GRAM<<--- and order a singing gram for your loved one. Want to see her in action, check out her website(click on the link above) and below I've added MY TOP 5 favorite grams she has done for past clients. I have more but you get the point(smile).

P.S Don't say I didn't warn or share this goodness with you. 


This is one of the grams I ordered for one of my best friends wedding anniversary. She hit this one out the park
                                              
                                         Order a gram now because this chick STAY booked..
                                                           Mo in the Lab laying down vocals and editing video grams

No comments:

Post a Comment