Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Upcoming 10yr Reunion (VOTING POLL)

Hey Dolls,

I need you to do something for me...Well, In a few+ weeks I'll be celebrating my 10yr reunion with my classmates. I myself still can't believe I've been out of Highschool for 10yrs. It seems like yesterday I was running to class trying not to be late, hanging and joking with my crew and walking across the stage to receive my diploma. Time really does fly when you're having fun ;o)...ANYWHO this is where I need some feedback from you..

I have 3 outfits that I have to choose from, for these events and I'm still undecided on which ones I want to pull out the closet and wear. So, to get an extra BOOST I need you ladies to VOTE on my poll to tell me what you guys suggest. Now, this is for a sit-down BANQUET event. So keep that in mind when casting your votes. 

The VOTING section is located to the RIGHT of the page by the member section. Thank you in advance. I can't wait to see what you guys vote on..xoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment