Sunday, April 1, 2012

Black..White..and chic (Fashion)

Don't ever be afraid to introduce High End Fashion to Low End. Allow the two to meet they just might become an item ;o)





Clearly my feet need a tan *lol*



Isn't that lip color popping? It's one of my Mac finds..stay tuned for details on the makeup..


This is probably one of my favorite tops(cardigan) I think I'm about to officially retire it because I've worn it more than 7 times(lol). I fell in love with the draped detail(on the top) and the black and white stripes was a bonus too ;o). I took both looks with my hair UP and with it DOWN. I think I like it better with it down, what do you think? You see how big of a difference a simple hair change makes?!? Cool right. 


Top Cardigan- Forever 21(two yrs ago)
Leggings - New York and Company
Skirt- Intimate apparel 
Hat- Forever young boutique
Shoes- BCBG


Remember God Loves you, and so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment