Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Glory (Healthy Hair)


Some may say that they are not their hair, they even have a song about it..but my HAIR is apart of who I am..because GOD told me that my hair is my GLORY. So I am apart of my hair and I want all my Glory that God has for me and has given me...

You can also maintain healthy hair while wearing a relaxer. Some are against relaxers because they feel that it damages the hair or it'll bring the hair out...FALSE...THE PERSON may do that, but the relaxer itself doesn't. Some are quick to blame it on the relaxers when it was them that didn't take the time to care, treat and maintain their hair, or didn't want to go to a PROFESSIONAL to let them properly take care of their hair.  If you take care of your hair and treat it the correct way with the best products you can still maintain long, beautiful, healthy hair. I'm not against the natural sistas and I love natural looks as well but I also love relaxed hair too :o

Back

Side View

Front View

Stay tuned for my FAVORITE hair products and how I maintain my mane ;o)

Remember, God Loves you and so do I.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the belt because since I've been working @ da prison, belts round my stomach is my thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Sweetie..this is one of my favorite belts, I also like the waisted belts...I just love unique/vintage pieces.

      Delete