Sunday, April 8, 2012

Face Value (Beauty/Fashion)


Hello Beauties..

This is one of my MANY faces that I played around with. I love doing MAKEUP, pretty much all things beauty I enjoy indulging in it. I love creating different looks. To me, there are no rules...now, I will say certain things are common sense no-no's..but for the most part I say have fun trying different things..and different colors, just keep it classy. Whether it's makeup, fashion, hair...be creative and make sure it's GOOD creativity. You want good attention, not bad or negative attention..ALL attention isn't good attention..always remember that. Some may say they don't care what people say about them but certain topics, you should care, because your character and image is just as important than anything else.

This is pretty much one of the my many faces with my hair up...p.s Natural is NOT for me(look at my edges)lol.

This is the look with my grey/white scarf and as you can see, my hair is down now.

Please don't give me any "shade"camera man...just take the pic(lol)
Isn't this the coolest, cutest, oddest VINTAGE bag EVER? Shout out to my MOM for getting this for me. She ALWAYS find me the neatest and prettiest pieces. Thanks Ma :o)


And the Look again with my hair down with the same "face value" ;o)

I love the Spring color Eyeshadow I'm wearing here and notice I'm not matching my shadow with my clothes(grey tones) and it's still complimenting each other. No clash of the shadows here :o)



Shades-Gucci
Bag- Vintage (I have to get that info from my mom)
Shirt- NY & Company
Pants- Bitten(Sarah Jessica Parker Line)
Scarf- H&M


A FEW EXTRAS from Photo booth....i'm never serious when I start playing with the webcam.LOL.



2 comments:

  1. Love the looks Lo-Lo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beautiful..thanks for the love and support xoxo.

    ReplyDelete