Sunday, March 25, 2012

Brownie Obsession (Domestic Skills)

 Okay, so back in the day the hubby and I use to make a trip to have dinner at  T.G.I Friday on..well on FRIDAY nights(lol) and ofter times we'd almost always get a the BROWNIE OBSESSION from the dessert menu. Let me tell you, it is DELISH..well if  you notice,  I said "use" to make a trip there, that's because we no longer have a T.G.I close to us since we moved and the nearest one is too far to drive to. So we've been missing our sweet sensation. However, me being the DOMESTIC diva I am, I decided to make our own version(since my boo Steve suggested it) ..and I have to say, I can give TGI a run for their money..

T.G.I's Version







This is mine(on the top) since the Mr don't like whip cream
And this is Steve's Brownie

Note: As you can see I didn't add caramel toppings because caramel was baked in the brownie already, and I don't do pecan nuts. So know that you can add whatever extra toppings you life..THERE'S NO RULES(lol).


Here's what you'll need to make this Brownie Obsession:

1. Brownie Mix( The Best to me is Ghirardelli's Brownie Mix)
2. Vanilla Ice Cream( We love Blue Bell)
3. Chocolate Syrup (Hershey) 
4. Whip Cream( optional)

Follow the Directions on the box for the brownies and please SERVE this while the brownies are STILL Warm!!! Once out the oven, get a couple scoops of ice cream, place on top of the brownies and then you can add your chocolate syrup. The Whip Cream is optional.  Let me tell you this is a very SIMPLE dessert to make..AND DELISH! Enjoy....also if you decide to try it, post in the comment area and let me know what you think and how it turns out.


Remember GOD Loves you and so do I..xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. (GASP) These look SOOO good!! I am going to try them Friday. It will be a nice surprise for bubba. Thanks for the desert idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is VERY Delish Tay, you can't go wrong with this chocolate sensation here. It's very EASY to make. I think you guys will enjoy it. When you try it out be sure to come back and let me know what you think :o) Oh, and you're welcome doll.

    ReplyDelete