Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A "Grey" Celebration Day (Fashion)

This is another one of my favorite Dresses...I wore this dress at a good friend of ours WEDDING...the details on the top with the "wrap" is what set this dress off to me. It's what caught my eye..It's such a statement that I almost didn't even wear a accessory with this particular dress, but I decided at the very last minute to throw a speck of black in there. As you can see, It's very figure fitting and that was a bonus as well, because I didn't need and you NEVER want anything to make you look big. Right?!

The Look:


Dress: Saks Fifth
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes(sorry didn't get a pic) but they were black suede BCBG(don't worry I'll wear them again) :o)
Bracelet: The Bling Place


THE MUG:


This look was for a wedding and I wanted a more natural look(after all it was all about the BRIDE and I couldn't hog up ALL thee attention(just kidding).

For this look, I did a very soft baby pink eyeshadow by baremineralsI didn't want to go too heavy on the eyes (because it was daytime) and I didn't want a dramatic lip either. I added a soft sweep of Blush by Nars called "orgasm"(don't ask me where they get that name from)lol. Like I said earlier I didn't want to overdue it with a color lip, so I kept it simple with L'oreals lip colour in nude, so that the focus could be on the detail of the dress/ my statement piece(the necklace) and NOT my makeup.

In this Case..Less was MORE!

Share your thoughts and comments in the box below. Looking forward to hearing from you beauties.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks sweetie, I truly appreciate the compliment..make sure you sign in so I can make the responses personal..blessings.xoxo

    ReplyDelete