Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I'VE..GONE...NUDE

Newest Shoe:

Hey Beauties,

Now I hope you guys didn't really think I was nude did you??? C'mon you have to know me well enough to know I'm better than that(Cheese). Anywho, so I was out one night with my husband and we decided to stop by our local outdoor shopping center called the "SUMMIT" in Birmingham...and I'm glad we did, because I stumbled up on these HAWT PLAIN NUDE PUMPS..and they are cuuuyoote...I've been on the hunt for a particular pair for awhile now and I finally found some, that matches my SKIN TONE (that's when you KNOW you've found your perfect nude shoe, when it blends to your skin tone). AND it's the MUST HAVE SHOE for the season..it goes with practically any and every outfit ensemble. You can't go wrong with a Nude pump..stiletto..flat etc. 

Not only did I luck up and find a pair, but guess what? They were on SALE..yep I got these babies for only 30.00 at the Department store called BELK(they're pretty much only down south...i think). And that was my first time going in there because I thought it was a knock-off department version of MACY's..well I did.(lol)

Now I have to break them in a little and folks will be seeing me rock them for awhile because I LOVE them and because I can..DUH..WINNING! lol. So I'll put this in as one of my favorite bargain finds of 2012 thus far..and I'm sure they'll be more.

So without further adieu I introduce you to Mr & Mrs Nude :o)


Mr & Mrs "NUDE"




Comfort Level: They're pretty comfy but I KNOW I have to break them in before wearing. I don't do any heels over 7inch. That's wear I STOP(lol)! They were way more comfortable than expected. I think because of the extra platform on the inside and at the bottom of the shoe.
Have you guys stumbled up on some good bargins for 2012, if so do share in the comment box. Don't be shy we don't bite...well least I don't(lol).




                  High End or Low End Nudes..it doesn't matter they're BOTH HOT to have season round.

9 comments:

  1. Those shoes are pretty! Let me know when u stumble upon some nude stilettos...I thought Belk was a store that sold clothes for only the older people lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeeees...me too Keesh. I truly underestimated them( I guess that's what we get huh).LOL. Do you have a price preference and what's the size in case I do run across another pair. The Nudes are a much HAVE because they GO with ANY and everything.

      Delete
    2. I sure do have a price preference (I'm cheap don't judge lol), I don't wanna go over $40 and if the heel is higher than 4 inches imma need a size 10 (b/c my flat feet slides to the front of the shoe in higher heels lol...don't judge my feet either lol)

      Delete
  2. There's nothing wrong with being FRUGAL hon..I promise to be on the look out for you up this way..if I see a pair(because I'll be out looking for a few items this week/weekend) I'll contact you personally & take a picture of what I find. I'm not judging your pockets or flat feet..LOL.LOL. At least not today ;o) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nude is the new black ! A few weeks ago, while looking for "snow boots" lol I ran past a pair on clearance for $20 and had bout lost my mind when I seen they were my size!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cid that was a STEAL..for 20.00 I would've got like 5 pairs and gave them out..LOL.LOL. I agree 100% nude is indeed the new black..they go with any and everything. Thanks for sharing that sis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them... Yes! Nude is a trendsetter for the season. Enjoy them Diva!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks gorgous..I couldn't agree with you more. THanks for the feedback & support. xoxo :o)

    ReplyDelete