Sunday, March 25, 2012

Springy Pink (Makeup)


Okay, I've been asked by a few people about this look and shadows am I wearing...since I usually don't match my shadows with my attire I decided to stay in the pink(ish) family just to pay a little tribute to SPRING: 

Because I knew it was going to be a busy shoot, I applied extra primer on the lids..

Products & Colors used:

1. Bare Minerals- Passion
2. Coastal Scents Warm Palette (two dark color to contour/crease and definition) sorry they don't   have the names on the palette.
3. MAC- Black Tied (also went over the crease, and made that outer V with this shadow)
4. MAC- Pearl & Rose Light Shadow (may be a limited edition because it was a holiday shadow)
5. MAC- Fluid Line Black Track (I used this to line the lash line and blended upwards) 
6. MAC Foundation- Studio Sculpt (NW 43)
7. MAC- Bronzer/Golden ( it gives me that sun kissed glow I like) 
8. MAC-Lipglass "pink" with a plain NUDE lip
9. MAC Fix+ is what I sealed the makeup with. 
10. Maybelline's Mascara
11. Nars- Blush(orgasm) yes, that's the actual name of it...sorry.LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment